Original Date AnnouncedJanuary 7, 2021
ORR is proposing an information collection to allow the UAC Program to provide mental health care services to unaccompanied minors. The proposed information collection consists of the following forms:
- Initial Mental Health Evaluation (Form MH-1)
- Columbia Suicide Severity Rating Scale (SSRS) Risk Assessment (Form MH-2)
- Mental Health Group Event (Form MH-3)
- Clinical Contact Log (Form MH-4)
- Mental Health Referral (Form MH-5)
- Mental Health Service Report (Form MH-6)
- Mental Health Task (Form MH-7)
ORR has provided the public with a 60 day comment period to submit comments on this proposed information collection.
[ID #1277]Mental Health Care Services for UAC
Biden Administration Action: Under StudySeptember 30, 2021
Supporting Statement Submitted to OMB
This Biden Administration policy retains the Trump-era policy identified in this entry.
On September 30, 2021, ORR sent the following information collections to OMB for approval.View Document